Amilcareis

Basilica of our Lady of the Rosary

On the spot where the three little shepherds saw the first flash of lightning on May 13, 1917, stands the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima. The first stone was blessed on May 13, 1928. Place of worship and prayer for the pilgrims of Fatima, it is in the Basilica that the three little shepherds, Jacinta, Francisco and Lucia are buried.

Share

Back