Bild - InFátima

Chapel of Casal Farto

Built in honor of Our Lady of the Rosary at an uncertain time (between the XIV and XV centuries), the Chapel of Casal Farto belonged to the Knights of the Order of Malta, proven by the Cross of the Templars of the stained glass windows. This Gothic style chapel is private property, it was rebuilt in 1905 by Francisco Prazeres, Rector of the Guarda High School, who had hoped to return to Casal Farto to celebrate Mass and to spend the rest of his life there.
Visiting Hours: subject to appointment (private chapel)

Share

Back